Intern (m/f/x) Social Media Management
YOU SHOULD BRING THAT WITH YOU:
- Enrolled student of communication science/public relations/journalism/sports science or similar in an advanced semester or comparable education.
- Profound experience in dealing with social media; private use not only of Instagram, but also of Twitter, Facebook, TikTok and Co. would be an advantage
- Affinity to sports
- Flexible availability, especially at weekends
- Good feeling for language and confident in formulating appealing texts
- Fluent written and spoken English
THAT'S WHAT WE OFFER:
- A 3-6 month internship with the possibility of moving into a permanent position afterwards.
- Social media & press and marketing support for sports clubs, events and athletes.
- Live on-site assignments with a look behind the scenes
- An opportunity to quickly build up your own network in the sports sector - with athletes, clubs, journalists, but also with sponsors.
- Possible starting date: 01.11.23
If we have aroused your interest, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and briefly describe your current situation and convince us why you, of all people, are the right candidate for us!