Case Study - JOYCE HÜBNER x MARATHON PROJECT | PR
CHALLENGE: 140 days, 120 marathons, 5,200 kilometres, 57,000 metres of altitude - Joyce Hübner from Berlin is planning her personal extreme project and wants to circumnavigate Germany once over the borders by running 120 marathons. She wants to publicise the project as much as possible and also encourage other people to run with her to show that you don't necessarily have to be a professional athlete to go beyond your limits.
We place Joyce in numerous print and online media in Germany, in various radio and TV features as well as running podcasts. Joyce receives extreme attention and encouragement in every region she runs in and gains a lot of passionate runners who accompany her along the way. At the same time, she shares her runs and experiences on social media to keep her community up to date.
- Social Media (Instagram, Instagram Stories, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- print and online media (WELT, BILD, Sports Illustrated, Focus Online)
- TV (RTL, TV Oberfranken, ServusTV, BR24)
- podcast and radio (Radio NRW, Podcast Philipp Pflieger)
- Joyce's attention increases more and more as the track progresses
- more media become aware of her through articles published so far
- large community growth