Case Study - WORLD VISION x WOMEN'S WC| SPONSORING CHILDREN IN NEED
CHALLENGE: The aid organisation World Vision is committed to targeted development work and children in need in over 100 countries. For 70 years, World Vision has been fighting to open the way for girls as well. In order to win more sponsors for the fight for, among other things, self-determination, girls' and women's rights or access to education, a prominent campaign is intended to raise awareness for World Vision and its work.
With the DFB national players Linda Dallmann (FC Bayern Munich), Jule Brand, Lena Oberdorf (both VfL Wolfsburg) and Melanie Leupolz (FC Chelsea), we are able to win four of the biggest names in women's football as ambassadors. The four professionals are not only involved as sponsors themselves, but also serve as role models for many girls at the same time.
We also create photo and video content of the players around the sponsorship campaign, which World Vision uses to recruit new sponsors. The content is played on social media as well as in the print and online press, thus raising awareness of the issue and providing positive PR for World Vision and the players - around the start of the Women's World Cup in Australia and New Zealand.
- Social Media (Instagram, Instagram Stories, Twitter, Facebook)
- print and online media
- World Vision website
- Great satisfaction among clients and players
- Prominent cast in the challenge to win new sponsors
- positive PR for the national players and women's football in general around the start of the World Cup
- press release
- Nationwide media coverage of the campaign (including Sport1, tz, Eurosport, BILD, ran)